Accepted [TS3] Nails' Application

Discussion in 'Team speak Resolved Applications' started by Nails, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nails

Nails Member
    Donator

Steam Name:

Snails

Link to steam profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163264307/

Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:101499289

Explain how active will you be:

I'll will be on everyday I can for about 3-5 hours

How are you going to make a change to our Teamspeak:

I hope to help the TS staff team as they in numbers recently. I also want to help the new people that join the TS. Most of the Time I spot them usually stuck in the landing zone for a while sometimes as they usually don't get help a lot.

How would you deal with someone who is being bullied on TS3:

First I'd talk to the Victim/s, the Bystanders and the Bullies, If i needed to I'd separate them and talk to them one on one if needed. I'd first talk to the Victim about what had happened and then I'd ask if they have any evidence.

If they did I'd talk to the Bystanders ask if this is true evidence if it is I'd ask if they would have anything to add to the evidence and if they did or didn't I would still go to the Bully, confront them about what they did and show them the Evidence. If they have nothing to say about the evidence and can not disagree with everything I said I would verbally warn them.

If the Victim does not have evidence I will go ask the Bystanders if they have any evidence, If they don't have any evidence either I'd talk to the Bully if he has a proper reason then I would tell him that he will not be receiving a warn and no one will be punished.

Explain some of the administrative features of TS3 and when they're used
    appropriately:

Tags: Can give tags to players to show what job they have in-game

Kick: Used to kick people out of the TS server. Only use when someone has been acting poorly

Ban: Used to remove people for a certain amount of time

Moving People: Moving a user to a different channel. Used to moved someone to have a private conversation.

Removing Avatars: This is used to removed inappropriate pictures from a user avatar.

Why I should be chosen? (we recommend around 50 words):

I wish to be a TS admin because as I have mentioned I hope to help anyone that has just joined the server and need help. I am also love using TS everyday I can and wish to learn a little bit more about the TS server and it's community.

Make a situation for a user breaking a rule, Then explain how you will fix this. [THE MORE DETAIL, THE BETTER THE APPLICATION]

A user ask about the rules of the server and I'd explain all the basic rules on the TS server then they would suddenly say that someone is mic spamming in the mic spammers own channel. I'll tell them that the situation will be dealt with and you can go back to whatever channel you were at before.

I'll enter the channel with the mic spammer spamming a song that is loud and annoying to everyone in the channel. I will poke the user telling them to stop the music for a bit so I can talk to them. The mic spammer stops playing the song and ask what the problem is and I will ask that another user has reported you mic spamming but the mic spammer says that it's his own channel and he can do whatever he wants in it. I will tell the mic spammer that even though it is his own channel he can not disturb or annoying anyone because that is still is a server rule and it applies to all channels in Team speak.

The user continues to argue saying that other people in his channel were not annoyed or disturbed in his channel. I will continue to say that even though the people in the channel currently are not annoyed I'm here because someone who was in your channel just before was not happy with how you annoyed him and reported to me as a result I will be giving you a verbal warning for mic spamming and if you continue to mic spam you will receive a kick followed by a ban.

The mic spammer understands as he stops and gets a verbal warning. I go to the channel that the reporter is in and tell him that the issue has been dealt with and you can go back to the channel and also be sure to tell me if he does it again. The user says thank you and heads back to the channel.

Who owns the server:

Stooge

Thank you for reading my Application and be sure to leave a comment.

2. Haz

Haz Member
    Donator

+1

Extremely active and very mature.. how are you 14

good luck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Magnus

Magnus Forum Addict
    Donator

As you're aware from your feedback as a Moderator, you're quite iffy on punishment.

I want to see a large improvement from you in game before I consider supporting this.

no one ever thinks magnu is 14 :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Nails

Nails Member
    Donator

Thanks for the +1 helps me out

After looking at the problems I have with this I have gone through Lupus' Documents from when I was a TM and stuff from other People that helped me with tips too aka Raider and Dust. I am also looking for help from other people /me points at @Janda hoping to see if their is anything else I can learn.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dust

Dust Guest

This is a bit bias as i spend a good amount of time with nails on teamspeak but he could honestly do this well, He has learnt from his mistakes from the past and knows how he should use ulx powers and any other power that he has given from now on, he has learnt this through his tmod experience.

+1.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. sad

sad Member

+1

He can be one of the most annoying people i've ever met but, When it does come to
    server things he's very respectable with his decisions,

#6 sad, May 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 4, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Shenpai

Shenpai Forum Manager
    Forum Manager Teamspeak Manager Donator

Would like some more people to comment.

8. Shenpai

Shenpai Forum Manager
    Forum Manager Teamspeak Manager Donator

After seeing your attitude in game and during the process of posting your TS admin app you seem responsible enough.

Accepted

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.