[TS3] Lunar's Application

Discussion in 'Team speak Admin Applications' started by Lunar, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Lunar

Lunar Moderator
    Moderator Donator

Ratings:
    +35 / 18 / -1
    Steam Name:
    Mr Fishy Be Pimpin !

Link to Steam Profile:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fishyy99/

SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:26888086

Explain how active you will be.
    I will be as active as i have been. I am always on Teamspeak whilst on the server and often on Teamspeak while im not on the server. I am usually on for 12+ hours a day.

How are you going to make a change to our Teamspeak?

I am going to make a change to the teamspeak by offering more active staffing support as I have noticed a dip in activity from the TS Staff team lately.

Staff Experience I have:
    I have current experience Moderating the SWRP Server.

How would you deal with someone who is being bullied on TS3?
    If someone were being bullied on teamspeak I would first take them to a private channel (Most likely my own) And speak with the reporter first. Trying to calm them down if they’re emotional. Then I would assure them i would deal with the Situation and move them to a more suitable channel (One on their own or with their friends) While i move the accused into my own channel. I would ask them about their behaviour and if what reported was true. If they outright deny the fact I would then seek additional responses from people who may have been in the channel themselves. If the accused is then found to have been lying to me I would explain the severity of the situation and how their behavior is unacceptable. And issue them with the correct punishment.

If the report was a false report i would bring the reporter back into the channel and explain to them what they did, why it isn’t acceptable and then issue appropriate warning and punishment.

Explain some of the administrative features of TS3 and when they're used Appropriately.

Moving People to and from channels.
    This will be used if someone is creating a disturbance in the channel and I need to deal with the issue.

Creating Channels.
    If a User Donates for a channel I would need to create them their channel and assign them channel admin

Assigning tags
    This is used when someone donates for a channel to assign them Channel Admin, and up until recently Assigning trooper tags (212, 327th ect) Depending on what regiments they’re in

Why I should be chosen? (we recommend around 50 words).

I think i should be chosen because I am an active member of the community and I believe I have already proven my capabilities as a staff member on SWRP. I also believe I can offer a more unbiased view even while dealing with my friends.

Make a situation for a user breaking a rule, Then explain how you will fix this. [THE MORE DETAIL, THE BETTER THE APPLICATION]

A Moderator has recently resigned and is using his Moderator tag to ignore channel permissions and disrupt other members of the community. I would start off by removing the ex-staff members tag. Then moving them into a private channel to talk to them further. If they continue to be disruptive I would edit my channel permissions to require talk power to be granted. I would calmly explain the situation to them. Ensuring it is clear what they have done is wrong. After my explanation I would grant them talk power. If they then continue to be disruptive I would ban them from Teamspeak for “Abuse of Tag permissions, and refusing to listen to staff”

However if they then stop I would explain to them they will still be getting banned but as they attempted to co-operate and show remorse for their actions I would lessen the Ban to 5 days. Reason “Abusing Teamspeak Tag Permissions and causing general Disruption”​

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  2. Otis

Otis Forum Staff
    Forum Moderator Event Master Donator

Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +95 / 49 / -12
    +1
    Don’t see no reason for him not to get ts admin. Already works great as a moderator, so he’ll do the job of handing out tags very nicely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Magnus

Magnus Forum Addict
    Donator

Ratings:
    +697 / 227 / -75
    But do we really need more TS Admins? I believe we have 5 (including @Nexoit if he still has it) and since trooper tags were removed they are mostly unneeded unless someone has an offensive avatar / name / micspamming etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Otis

Otis Forum Staff
    Forum Moderator Event Master Donator

Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +95 / 49 / -12
    Whilst that is true, the reason Nexoit got it because there were no TS admins on. Although not much has to be done, I don’t see why there can’t always be just be another helping hand. Nothing to draining as he just has to sit in his channel really.

• Agree Agree x 1