Accepted [TS3] Duck's Application

Discussion in 'Team speak Resolved Applications' started by Just Duck, Oct 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just Duck

Just Duck Member
    Donator

Steam Name:
    IHaveASmallDuck

SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:85092609

Explain how active you will be.

I Am on Team Speak every day, unlike other people on the server that have discord server the only way I communicate with people on the server is through Team Speak.
    How are you going to make a change to our Teamspeak?
    I will be and extremely active admin and be there to help anyone that needs assistance on the Team Speak Server​

Staff Experience I have:
    I am currently a Junior Event Master, I have also been a moderator on several Dark RP servers.​

How would you deal with someone who is being bullied on TS3?

I would comfort the victim, no one deserves to get bullied. I would then ask him who was the person who bullied them and how they bullied him. Once he has explained the situation to me I would ask for an examples/evidence (Eg. Chats, Screenshots, Recording etc.). Then confront the bully, I would ask him about the situation to see if he is aware of what he does and he wants to reconcile with the victim. If he does I would bring the victim into the room with us and allow the bully to apologise. In this resolution everyone leaves happy but if the person denies the fact that the bullied another person on the server, I would present him with the evidence. I would tell him that he needs to stop and apologise to the victim or further action will be taken. If he continues he will receive a ban from the Team Speak server.
    Explain some of the administrative features of TS3 and when they're used
    appropriately.

1. The ability to move and create channels for people. Times when I will need to do this include:
    Someone donates for a channel
    Someone gets staff or gets promoted
    2. The ability to Assign tags. I will need to do this when someone either joins or leaves a regiment or gets a staff position.
    3. The ability to Move users. I may need to do this if there is a person creating a disturbance in someones channel. They may be arguing with other players or may be trying to start an argument.

Why I should be chosen?

I am extremely active on both the forums and the Team Speak, I have good mediation skills and I am able to be unbiased towards friends. I will be able to pick up the slack for the other Team Speak admins and make the Team Speak a funnier platform to communicate with the server. I know that if I became a Team Speak Admin that I would make the Team Speak more enjoyable for new and old players.
    Make a situation for a user breaking a rule, Then explain how you will fix this.
    A Moderator that has recently resigned is using his tag to get into people channels without asking for PTE:
    I would confront the user that is abusing his tag and ask him why he has been entering peoples room without PTE. Then I would proceed to strip him of the moderator tag and give him a verbal warning to not abuse tags like that again and that you should always be asking PTE to enter someones room if it is required.

2. Swift

Swift Moderator
    Moderator Donator

+1 Duck's activity on the Teamspeak will help with any issues user's have with tags or channels, his ability to handle situations calmly that he has displayed as a staff member will also make him a perfect fit for TeamSpeak Admin and any issues that people are having within the TS Server.

3. Evoz

Evoz Moderator
    Moderator Donator

Always on teamspeak and is a very friendly player. I believe he would be suitable for this role and would easily be able to carry out duties. +1

btw he is adopted

4. Just Duck

Just Duck Member
    Donator

Keep telling yourself, our parents know the truth. (Wherever they are :()

5. Morpheus

Morpheus Moderator
    Moderator Donator

I reckon he would be a fine addition to shenpai's collection. +1

• YEET YEET x 1
  6. Shenpai

Shenpai Forum Manager
    Forum Manager Teamspeak Manager Donator

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.