Ringo - Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Resolved Reports / Appeals' started by Shima, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shima

Shima Member

Your In game name: CT 7657 Ringo ?

Your steam id: STEAM_0:1:172622878

Reason for ban: No Intent To Rp

why we should unban you: ( 1 Paragraph minimum )

I think i should be unbanned from Gateway Gaming Because i do generally just love this community in general i am also no longer a "Minge" Since i was last on the server (About 5 Or More months ago i have grown up a lot more from when is was apart of this community. I Would also like to Say sorry to all the staff that have dealt with me in the past and hopefully be able to forgive me for all the Mingeness i had on the server. Please Accept This Appeal and Forgive me if you deny it i will completely understand.

2. Clutch

Clutch Member

I think Ringo has really changed, he is now different and again, more mature. I think giving Ringo another chance would be good, he really seems eager to get back into the Community.
    [glow=red]+1[/glow]

3. C3pec

C3pec Member

+1 Definitely has changed attitude since he was last on server, wish you all the luck buddy!

4. Graves

Graves Forum Addict

You were the one who got perm'd in like september and I talked to you and a few others because you kept posting silly versions of goodbye and then we ended up sorting it out right?

Well anyway I looked through your recent posts and I found this a month ago; (Was deleted but still)
    "I AM THE GRAND OVERLORD RINGO THE GATEKEEPER OF CANCER I LYNCH ALL THAT WILL NOT OBEY ME"

Since I have no clue what you did in-game I am not going to +1 but yeah I suggest you get people other then your mates to have a look at it.

5. Shima

Shima Member

About the Grand Overlord Thing, At that time I sent a link to sharp and that somehow got access to my forums account and so he decided to start posted random crap. I Nearly got my account Perm'ed but i just went to talk to Kreme and he got it sorted out.

And no i was not Perm'ed For that i was Perm'ed For Speaking Arabic...

6. JamWay

JamWay Active Member

It will be good to see him back, but obviously there will not be a third chance.

[glow=Green]+1[/glow]

7. Aleks

Aleks Active Member
    Donator

Gateway is a community of second chances. I see no reason he shouldn't be unbanned for a second chance.
    [glow=green]+1[/glow]

8. Davos

Davos Member

He is 5 months older now so I don't see a reason why he shouldn't be unbanned, I say a second chance for this great person.

Good luck with your appeal!

- Davos

9. Stooge

Stooge Community Director
    Community Director

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.