Republic Administration Bureau

Discussion in 'Clone Wars Announcements' started by Ajax, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Ajax

Ajax Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +223 / 38 / -10
    [​IMG]

It is my pleasure to announce that the Republic Administration Bureau shall be making a full return, with it's return we hope to make it an enjoyable, albeit niche experience where players can enjoy previously neglected heavy role play aspects of Star Wars on the server. The RAB works predominantly with Republic High Command and the Commanders of the server to author documents catering to the needs of the server. Below shall detail some of the integral changes made!

• Ranks: In order to make the Republic Administration Bureau more alluring to prospective members we've decided to give them a total of 8 ranks, giving the Bureau a progressive feel.

• Role Play Aspects: To expand on RAB's previously small array of duties, we've decided to include some smaller duties to give the role an aspect of realism. These duties include
      • Law: At the behest of higher rankings, RAB endeavours to provide the server with cohesive legislation when needed, also providing legal counsel to those facing the Court Martial process whilst also keeping Judicial Records up-to-date.
      • Finances: Because the Galactic Republic runs on something! As a member of RAB you'll be entrusted to manage the vessel and/or bases' finances to ensure that Cargo Transports arrive carrying the supplies we need.
      • Secretary Work: As a member of the RAB, you'll be given administration duties by members of Republic High Command to complete, this ranges anywhere from arranging meetings to advising tactic maneuvers.
    These are but some of the few majors changes to the Republic Administration Bureau, we wish to reignite interest and hope to see you there along the way! If you wish to apply or ask further questions, contact Administrative Assistant Orion Black in-game!

• Like Like x 2
    • Festive Festive x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. AnnoyingTaco (Herd)

Moderator Donator

Ratings:
    +205 / 24 / -4
    uh oh

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. s8ncaat

s8ncaat Community Manager
    Community Manager

Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +735 / 227 / -54
    can't wait to trim ARC's budget by 90%

• what the juice what the juice x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. AnnoyingTaco (Herd)

Moderator Donator

Ratings:
    +205 / 24 / -4
    We'll scum off Null, dw

• what the juice what the juice x 1
  5. Alex

Alex Admin
    Admin Donator

Ratings:
    +207 / 66 / -30

LOL okay bud we got Kal Skirata's fundz and his a rich mando warrior

6. Beatroot

Beatroot Advisor
    Advisor

Butcher
    Ratings:
    +529 / 108 / -15
    My Feet Hurt from work!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Lupus

Lupus Active Member
    Donator

Full time Chef
    Ratings:
    +186 / 50 / -9
    #7 Lupus, Mar 15, 2019 at 7:44 AM
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 10:00 AM
    What will this currently provide the community on a day to day basis ignoring those currently listed on this post(law,finance etc) and how will it affect or help the community?

Listed on the post is your current standing RP (again law finance etc) how will you implement this to the community and how will this affect / change the community in a positive way?

I find it every interesting this as been added as I feel this is both An unneeded and unnecessary addition to the current regiments on the server.

8. Ren

Ren Head Admin
    Head Admin Donator

Ratings:
    +379 / 136 / -28
    RID was both unnecessary and unneeded but here we are :)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Lupus

Lupus Active Member
    Donator

Full time Chef
    Ratings:
    +186 / 50 / -9
    #9 Lupus, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:29 AM
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 8:59 AM
    But how does this answer any of my questions?

From someone within the regiment Im surprised you couldn't answer any of my questions civilly...

10. Ajax

Ajax Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +223 / 38 / -10
    Despite your question lacking some cohesion, I think we get all get the general insinuation, I’ll address it.

I believe, if you read the post carefully, which either you neglected to do and came guns blazing or read it and simply decided you wouldn’t address it, irrespective, the first paragraph clearly states that our primary role is authoring server documents in conjunction with bodies such as RHC, for instance, we’ve already detailed rules for the Tatooine Base and rules and guidelines for court marshalling, with many more on the way.

Whilst we do have secondary RP roles, such as working as legislative and financial roles, they are secondary to our primary purpose. Though whilst Ren stated it rather bluntly, Intelligence was an idea we were all on the fence about, depending on who you ask it came out alright, I would thank you to extend the same respect that we extended you and not immediate distaste because you dislike the idea, thank you.

11. Lupus

Lupus Active Member
    Donator

Full time Chef
    Ratings:
    +186 / 50 / -9
    #11 Lupus, Mar 15, 2019 at 10:34 AM
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 10:41 AM
    Whilst I did read the entire post, I was more commenting on the side of why there is the need for a regiment side of things if all your doing is sheet work and "administrative" work and how does doing said work require a regiment and/or new ranking structure.

I had no idea about you guys even looking towards an intelligence role within the server and whilst Ren did reply in some fashion, His answer lacked any actual solid replies/answers towards my post at all, merely just throwing shade at a dead RID that had no correlation with myself.

I was showing no disrespect towards yourself or Ren, I was more asking as a player of the community as this has been added without much knowledge forwarded to the rest of the general player-base and was looking for some standardized answers.
    I don't feel you need to bring this up when addressing a player of the server whilst they are asking simple questions to which all the want are easy and straight to the point answers or replies.

12. Ren

Ren Head Admin
    Head Admin Donator

Ratings:
    +379 / 136 / -28
    I do apologize for my answer Lupus, merely having some fun. Ajax has pretty much summed it up in his reply

13. Alex

Alex Admin
    Admin Donator

Ratings:
    +207 / 66 / -30
    can u write 41st a budget

14. Ren

Ren Head Admin
    Head Admin Donator

Ratings:
    +379 / 136 / -28
    Done

15. Ajax

Ajax Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +223 / 38 / -10
    I only just remembered I forgot to respond, My apologies if you construed my response as overtly hostile, it was not my intention.

I will, however, categorically state that there is indeed a very large reason as to RAB has made a return and to why it warrants in-game ranks and a quasi-regiment if you will. Though, those plans are currently being refined and can't be addressed at the present but I imagine they'll be addressed shortly in the future, you'll have to stay tuned for that.