New Rating

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by Spooks, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Spooks

Spooks Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hey guys, wanted to get feedback about potential adding 2 new ratings to the forums. These would be a +1 and -1 rating specifically used to cast votes on staff applications, suggestions and other such posts.

Having ratings specifically for them would make it clear as to what the rating means (as opposed to counting agree / disagree ratings as a vote) and would allow people who have nothing new to add to a post to still have their voices heard.

It would also make it easy to keep track of opinions on posts as there would be a direct counter of the ratings themselves for the recruitment team to see.

Alternatively we could use the Agree / Disagree ratings however as I mentioned early these might not be as clear for people who are newer to the forums and might need to be explained from time to time.

Feel free to leave feedback below (or even leave an agree / disagree hehe xd)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Magnus

Magnus Forum Staff
    Forum Moderator Donator

yer sounds pretty good blackfire

• Like Like x 1
    • PJ Salty PJ Salty x 1
  3. Morpheus

Morpheus Active Member
    Donator

4. Aussi

Aussi Forum Staff
    Forum Moderator Head Event Master Donator

I mean it doesn't hurt but honestly its pretty much the same as agree/disagree. But its not hurting anyone to have them so yeah I dont see the issue with it.
    on a serious note we need the thinking emoji on the forums as soon as possible. maybe even the angry react.

• Agree Agree x 3