Naval Clearence Level 4: Watcher's Disappearance...

Discussion in 'Republic Navy' started by Ganthet, Oct 11, 2018 at 11:47 PM.

1. Ganthet

Ganthet Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Accessing Navy Database-

-Accessing emergency logs-

-Accessing logs "Watcher's Emergency Transmission"-

Emergency Long Range Comms [EC]:(Broadcasting on all republic frequencies) To anyone who can receive this transmission. This is Naval Junior Crewman Watcher, I am currently stuck on someplace, I do not know where this is... my navigational systems are broken. I will not be able to re-establish a connection with the Venator for now... I need to find a way back fast, but then again, they probably won't even notice that I am gone. Guess my first priority is to survive then...

Background: Junior Crewman Watcher had left the Venator "P-003", on a mission to re-activate certain satalites and re-establish long-range communications between blockades. He took off in a small shuttle while the troopers were sent on a mission. Things were going well, until he was hit by an unknown blast from afar, disabling his engines, he drifted in space for a very long time, until he got caught by the gravitational pull of a planet in the unknown regions and crashed onto the surface.

OOC: Well someone messed my job up and now I look like a grey blob shaped like a human. Anyways, I think I will be away for a while until someone fixes me. Till then...​

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1