Master Chief Palskies - Message for Morgan

Discussion in 'Republic Navy' started by Omo, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Omo

Omo Forum Addict
    Donator

Master Chief Stephen Palskies signing in...
    ID Confirmed...
    Highest Classification...
    Fingerprint confirmed...

Beginning report...

Report / Recollection

This...I'm freaking out. Lt. Commander, the weird occurrences are popping up more and more frequently. During a recent mission, Vice-Admiral Polonium said "Goodluck...Rear Admiral" and earlier today Colonel Rambo came up to the tower and whispered to me.

"Listen here Master Chief, you're being lied to. Speak to the Lt. Commander about this. Tell him "The pigeon has flown the coup". He'll know what it means. Good day...Rear Admiral." He left the room and headed back down the tower.

Lt. Commander, I want answers. Now. I can't deal with this, my mind is spinning. Am-Am I-Was I a Rear Admiral? If not, why are they calling me these things? I can't focus on finding the mole within the Navy, and now my mind can't focus properly.

Please, I need answers, sir. This is...this is messing with my head.

(OOC, if he tells me I was RA, I'm not promoting myself to RA. I've got an idea for the RP and how to continue it forwards as "Master Chief Palskies". Thanks homies.)

Master Chief Stephen Palskies signing out...
    ID Confirmed...
    Fingerprint confirmed...
    Highest Classification...
    Saving report...
    Closing report...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Aussi

Aussi Forum Addict
    Donator

someone is desperate for that phat promo ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Morgs

Morgs Well-Known Member
    Donator

[RP] Calls Palskies to his office before explaining to him that these troopers are winding him up and that all files and records show that Stephen Palskies was never a "Rear Admiral" within our Republic Navy as of this day. He dismisses Palskies as he attempts to fire questions back, Morgan cannot handle another minute of this non-sense and plots his next action to dismiss this false rumour and story spreading upon his Venator.

4. Mavrik

Mavrik Active Member
    Donator

way to ruin some sicko RP

• Disagree Disagree x 1