Accepted Loki's CRC Application

Discussion in 'Resolved Applications' started by [GG] Loki, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GG] Loki

[GG] Loki New Member

In game name:
    Warrant Officer Polo
    Teamspeak Name:
    Loki
    How long have you been a part of Gateway?:
    I have been playing Gateway Gaming for around about a year and i have thoroughly enjoyed my time.
    Why do you wish to be a part of the CRC?:
    I would like to be a part of CRC because I've seen a few people who are CRC and i think it would be great if i was a part of it. I think i would enjoy coming up with great new ideas to help the server. I have been talking with a few members who have been a part of Gateway and i would happily represent them with new ideas and
    be able to positively impact the community.
    What sets you apart from other candidates?:
    I don't think i'm better than anyone else, but I work hard at school and always try my best and i do the same thing on Gateway. I like to talk to people and listen to them and i want to be able to do my part to help the community. I am not apart of any specific friendship groups and i get along with everyone, so there would be no biased opinions from me.
    Do you feel that you are capable of having mature, respectful conversations with those who may completely disagree with your opinion?:
    If i was to disagree with anyone i would still take into consideration even though i disagree with them.
    I am sure that i am capable of having mature and respectful conversations. When i am talking to a person, i know when not to be silly and be more serious about their conversation.
    How will you represent the players?:
    When a meeting happens, i would hear other people suggestions and issue. And i would also give suggestions and issues about the server, and if we have issues i could maybe say a few things that could resolve them.

#1 [GG] Loki, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Neato Mosquito

Neato Mosquito New Member
    Donator

+1

He has an authentic personality and you know that whatever he says he means. I feel like he generally wants to help better the community and this is his way to do it. Nobody can doubt that Loki is committed and dedicated to this community, I see him constantly around the TS talking to all types of people and he is very kind natured.

Only real negative I can see is the confidence he sometimes gets worried, but if people were reassuring him that its okay to speak up then it would be fine, also just not forgetting to ask PTE to channels.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Chicken Little

Chicken Little Well-Known Member
    Donator

+1

dont think my opinion is worth anything tho

4. [GG] Loki

[GG] Loki New Member

Oh thanks for the Feedback, Greatly Appreciated.

5. Ulrik

Ulrik Member

1+ honestly one of the nicest people I know, he can be hot headed at times, but if someone is there, they can guide him and he is understanding. I feel like he will have a very different perspective than most people as he isn't part of a big "group" or "gang" with lots of people. He is also disconnected from the staff and his main interactions are with normal.

He is a pretty good friend of mine so it is a bias response, also sorry for formatting issues I'm on my phone omw to my farm.

Edit: I'm special and accidentally pressed the post button and posted only "+"

#5 Ulrik, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  6. Santa

Santa Well-Known Member
    Donator

+1
    Positives:
    -Extremely genuine and true with his emotions, feelings and opinions on a situation
    -Overall good guy who has only good intentions
    -You've earned trust within the community and I know how much this means to you
    Negatives:
    -Confidence (as abel said)
    -Sometimes you ramble on without really giving much context, causing people to not really understand what your talking about. Just try to give some context and explain it as best as you go on about it.
    -You might tend to break PTE, just make a conscious effort to ask before joining

But I have complete faith in you going for CRC and I genuinely would love to see what you can do for this community.

7. Flanks

Flanks Admin
    Admin Donator

Umm?

Nonetheless, +1
    Loki likes to speak his mind which can be good and bad but I feel with enough time, he will understand the importance of opinion
    Only downside is that Loki tends to get a bit... heated at times and get's a bit mad at things
    However, I feel he will bring good stuff to the CRC table and represent us small boys

8. Schmiloff

Schmiloff Active Member
    Donator

+1

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chreign

Chreign Active Member

+1

Generally I've seen Loki around as a really nice guy and not a minge. Although this is said with not too much experience with him but I think he has the potential to be a CRC. Good luck mate.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Dust

Dust Guest

+1

I agree with what others have previously stated, I think Loki would be a good fit for CRC

• Like Like x 1
  11. Omo

Omo Forum Addict
    Donator

+1

Don't think he can make the step for mod yet, but, in the same instance, he decided that as well.
    You're a dedicated kid Loki, you seem to know what's up and can keep up with server changes and developments faster than most staff can. You're constantly around Teamspeak talking to just about everyone, I think you'd fit the role well.

Some things I'd like you to address though, they may be minor but should be noted nonetheless.

- Your confidence, your confidence needs to rise a bit, my man, you get really worried at times and it is very obvious that you're getting anxious, I know it may not be your fault, but, I do think you need to be a bit more confident.

- Anger issues, now, I'm not saying you get angry a lot, but when you do you go all the way. You lash out at people in OOC, you yell at people next to you, I think that needs to be addressed.

Apart from that, I think you'd fit the CRC role well my man.

Best of luck with the application!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nan

Nan New Member

+1

It's Loki. Nuff Said.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Noceur

Noceur Head Event Master
    Head Event Master

Very recently made an attempt to come back to the server, and almost immediately spotted out Loki. His personality has certainly developed over the course of the few months I wasn't around, and he's essentially began to create something from nothing with his confidence alone already. He's kind, approachable, soft albeit prone to outbursts of anxiety and anger; but in all honesty, he's a refreshing change to have around, and I pray GG doesn't lose him.

Despite the fact that this application does have its few shortcomings, the end call from me is that he deserves the chance.

Just keep building up that confidence, Loki. You'll stand on your own two feet eventually.

+1

#13 Noceur, Apr 7, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. NiceGary

NiceGary Senior Event Master
    Senior Event Master

+1 I Think loki would be well suited for the role, he can get a bit angry from time to time but we are all friendly, besides Becky, in CRC and I believe He would bring up great topics, and good ideas for the server. He is also a normal player, which is good.

15. Magnus

Magnus Forum Addict
    Donator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.