Kamakaze's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by 8238 'Kamakaze', Jan 12, 2019.

1. 8238 'Kamakaze'

8238 'Kamakaze' New Member

Your In game name: 8238 'Kamakaze'

Your steam id:76561198292433666

Who banned you: Captain Hull, Senior Admin, 38th Division CO.

Length of ban: 1 Day 18 Hours. (When I last got on.)

Reason for ban: Causing problems to others, reg bashing (dunno wth that is), warns not to, leaves to avoid punishment (Really?)

why we should unban you:
    Alright first of all. I can guarantee that hull will read this so. (Hi) first of all. I didnt avoid punishment. I accept and come out towards all the others. (Just not sure what reg bashing is) I do and can recall calling 38th 'Gay' and 'Fake EOD' but. The whole reason towards me getting more warnings is that in general 38th is Toxic towards pilots. Now within the last minutes of the problems, some guy was saying "O wow a pilot thats great." and he's talking about becoming one. This is where 38th come in (Again) by just casually saying "He Toxic" as he said that. This leaded to me calling him a "Minge" since he was being annoying quite earlier.

I own up to it and I fully admit to saying these things/doing these things. And I will not do it again. As I believe as myself it is wrong and not thoughtful of myself to do these things.

(P.S) Avoid Punishment shouldnt be on here since I had a power cut and yes I know it said disconnected by user. But I was looking at my options and as I was going to click out of it we had a power-cut as soon as I accidentally clicked Disconnect As much as I know you dont believe me since stuff like that dosent happen but I'm being honest right here.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Noceur

Noceur Head Event Master
    Head Event Master

3. 8238 'Kamakaze'

wdym?

4. Noceur

Noceur Head Event Master
    Head Event Master

Notifying the staff member of whom banned you.

5. 8238 'Kamakaze'

o ok, could you possibly reply if I am unbanned

6. Ajax

Ajax Active Member

First and foremost, I'll explain this to you; Regiment Bashing or Reg Bashing is when you go out of your way to insult another regiment, to put it succinctly. By going out of your way, irrespective of provocation to attack 38th by calling them "Gay" or "Fake EOD" Is quantified as Regiment bashing.

Ultimately, It's a short ban and one I'd hope would be a learning experience for you, quite often you insult others in chat, hopefully this experience will turn you off of such in the future. Though, I'd offer the prudent advice, if you're being insulted by others, take it to staff, instead of taking it upon yourself to rise to the bait and give it back - an eye for an eye and the world goes blind. You also see that you too got punished, so hopefully you'll learn from the error.

In my honest opinion? Just serve the ban. It's rather harsh if the circumstances you've told us are true, but learning from it would serve you best.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. 8238 'Kamakaze'

Yes I Hull spoke to me during the event to just tell him AS its happening. But yes I have learned from my mistakes. I owned up to it. And I fully understand that Its wrong for me to speak out like that to others. And compliment regiments like that. As I am typing this I am thankful for my punishment and have learnt from it. I am starting to enjoy 38th being around and they are great people. It's just sometimes they can be a *Little* toxic towards people.

8. Dust

Dust Forum Staff
    Forum Moderator Senior Admin Community Benefactor

I talked with you earlier saying if anyone else is causing you issues come let me know, and to stop reg bashing, not even one hour later that same thing happens again and both of my 38th members report to me what you have said, I try to talk to you and something happens where you just disconnect straight away as I bring you which is a bit sus.

You ignored my wishes to help you out and continued to target my regiment, I understand that here and there you are provoked by certain people, one even being one of my own 38th which ill be sure to talk to, but it does not excuse you for your actions.

9. Otis

Otis Forum Staff
    Forum Moderator Event Master Donator

This is not your correct steam id, visit https://steamidfinder.com and follow the steps to get the id.

Onto your actual post, you've been causing issues for a quite a bit on the server which, I'll admit, have been little ones but that have slowly built over time to create a larger issue towards your name as a player. I feel the ban, while a little harsh, is completely justified and you should wait out the one day as it really isn't much and return to the server with a fresh mindset and new found knowledge.

10. 8238 'Kamakaze'

I fully understand, and I want to talk with you when I'm back. In general the only reason I made a ban appeal is cause when I saw the timer I thought thats how long I had to make a ban appeal.

11. Bailey

Bailey Forum Addict
    Donator

Gonna quickly drop in here, that's his SteamID64, the SteamID needed is not specified in the post and should not be taken into account on whether or not you -1 or +1. STEAM_0:0:166083969 is his SteamID32 which is what you are asking for.

• PJ Salty PJ Salty x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Otis

Otis Forum Staff
    Forum Moderator Event Master Donator

I didn't take his Steam ID into account with his appeal, as I stated "Onto your actual post" which implies that it is not apart of my overall decision of my -1. I put this in purely to help him get the correct one and I thank you for getting it for him.

• PJ Salty PJ Salty x 1