i dont know how to remove Apps

Discussion in 'Event Master Applications' started by Wumba, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Wumba

Wumba New Member

I have deiced to remove this app seeing as how i will never be able to get to it and how i seem to not be able to be as creative as you all. thank you for you criticism i will take it into account

#1 Wumba, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018 at 5:55 PM
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Flanks

Flanks Admin
    Admin Donator

Before I even read this all the way, please fix formatting and colouring. The event is short and doesn't contain much detail if any. Also, there are many free spelling and grammar checking tools, including the one included on the forums, so if the Title is any indication of the grammar, you have a lot of work to do. For now, it will be a -1 but it is subject to change as the Application evolves and I watch you more closely in game

- Flanks

3. NiceGary

NiceGary Event Master
    Event Master

Before I read on, I would like you to fix up some grammatical errors (Spelling, punctuation etc) and also please rename the app to your [Name] EM Application. With your questions please space them out for example:

Yours: How will you bring new and creative event ideas to the server?: i have great long and short campaign events

Better way: How will you bring new and creative event ideas to the server?:
    i have great long and short campaign events

4. Ajax

Ajax Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I have to concur with the aforementioned issues raised, my issue is not so much with the poor grammatical skills (It is an issue however, yes.) But moreso with the seemingly short and almost monosyllabic answers warranted by the questions. You're rather new to the server and I'm not exactly sure this is what you'd like to do, I won't try and dissuade you from the option of becoming Event Master, but it's not a decision to be made upon a whim.

TL: DR, I'd comment on lack of effort in responses and spelling errors, ultimately, I'm going to have to give a -1, Until my issues with the application are remedied.

5. Kel'Thun

Kel'Thun Admin
    Admin Donator

There are a lot of things wrong with this app, as previously stated by others.
    But I am going to give you a -1 solely on your lack of effort, and you just don't see serious about the position, this can be seen in the answer:
    The role of em is to create events for the player's enjoyment and RP experience.
    I don't think you understand what that means yet.

6. Swift

Swift New Member

Extreme lack of detail and effort towards your app, if you are going to apply for a staff position you need to show that you want it and that you are prepared for the position and that you can be mature.