Accepted Flex's CRC app

Discussion in 'Resolved Applications' started by Flex, Feb 11, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flex

Flex Active Member
    Donator

In game name:
    PVT 2635 Breach and Padawan Ahn Maqil

Teamspeak Name:
    Flex [Breach]

How long have you been a part of Gateway?:
    I have been apart of gateway for a little while since I have been back. I did play before and have since come back

Why do you wish to be a part of the CRC?:
    I want to be apart of CRC to be a help to all of our community, I want to try and make sure everyone is getting what they want within the community. I wish for everyone’s ideas to be noted and spoken about, and if they are really good for them to be implemented. I reckon gateway is a great place and has come really far but I think we can still go further and continue to evolve as a community and I want to help do that.

What sets you apart from other candidates?:
    I don’t wish to be boastful and full of my self but I have been making an effort to be a better person within the community and I think that persistence and actually trying to make an effort in things are good things for CRCs to have. Again like I said in my last application I am passionate and dedicated these are also good for CRC members. When I was going through a dark time in my life, Gateway was like a light in the dark for me, honestly, it was the only thing in my life that I was enjoying and I guess I want to be that light for someone else and being in a position like this might just help me do that.

Do you feel that you are capable of having mature, respectful conversations with those who may completely disagree with your opinion?:
    I have been actively trying to work on respectful conversations. I think that I’m getting better daily and I want to improve because I don’t like being seen as a minge and I hate being that person that’s in trouble.

How will you represent the players?:
    I will represent the players by not dismissing any ideas as they should all be valued and considered.
    Like I said in my last application I realise and understand that 80% of communication is listening and I again I will do anything in my power to make sure the community thrives.

Thanks for reading
    ————————————————————————

So Magnus noted that he wouldn't trust me to not break PTE to Channels in TS, maybe we could trial run this so I can prove to you that I can respect PTE and that.

Please no sugar coating answers, I would also love some constructive criticism if you have any as it allows me to better my app and better things in game

#1 Flex, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  2. Santa

Santa Well-Known Member
    Donator

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt and +1 your app.

You are extremely persistent in getting this position and your actions and behaviour show this is something you want to work for. You also looked to me for guidance in this app (not the smartest choice but hey you looked to someone for guidance) this shows that you really do care and want this badly. I do have my doubts about you but the positives outweigh the negatives in my opinion.

Good luck with your application.

3. Flex

Flex Active Member
    Donator

Thanks heaps bro,
    If I get in I won't let you down ;)
    Really appreciate it :)

4. Chicken Little

Chicken Little Well-Known Member
    Donator

Please be straight with your answers, show confidence and stop apologizing for every answer. Fix your responses in this way to show myself, and the community that you are cut out, and wish to to be apart of the CRC.

5. Flex

Flex Active Member
    Donator

Sure thing Foxxy, had a bit of a look and changed somethings but I will have a better look tomorrow when I can concentrate a bit better :)
    Thanks,

6. Beatroot

Beatroot Active Member
    Community Benefactor

+1.
    Flex i have played with you in the past and you were always kind to me and showed respect to all other players. Since your return you have done nothing but the same.

I can see your intentions are well and you have some ideas you would like to add. I feel the only major problem is your age and maturity. Everyone is allowed to joke and have fun at times, still with any position that is more than the regular user should be taken seriously. I hope if you do get this position you take it seriously and aim to better improve and represent the server.

All the best, and good luck Flex.

-Beatroot.

7. Flex

Flex Active Member
    Donator

Thanks heaps Beatroot
    Means a lot :)
    I will do good and won’t minge around and be a complete meme :)

8. Chicken Little

Chicken Little Well-Known Member
    Donator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.