Community Representative Council Application Red Crow

Discussion in 'Community Representative Applications' started by Red Crow, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Red Crow

Red Crow Member
    Donator

In game name: "1172' Crow , Tarkus Crow, Echo
    Teamspeak Name: Red Crow

How long have you been a part of Gateway?: 300 hours (2 months?)

Why do you wish to be a part of the CRC?: I wish to be apart of CRC because I think I have a good idea of what people want in the server and I wish to be apart of helping bring it forward in these CRC meetings.

What sets you apart from other candidates?: What I think sets me apart is the fact I've decided to hop onto other servers and see what they have compared to Gateway and started taking notes on what we could use from them in this regard and in the end improve the server.

Do you feel that you are capable of having mature, respectful conversations with those who may completely disagree with your opinion?: Yes definitely, just because you don't agree with me doesn't make you a bad / less of a person and I know things can get passionate but in the end we are trying to help the server and improve the quality of life for our server.

How will you represent the players?: By going around and asking for ideas which I will keep down on a word doc which I will try and bring up every CRC meeting if I get in. I will probably set a day where a bunch of people can talk so I can get those ideas.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Otis

Otis Event Master
    Event Master Donator

Crow is very mature and generally friendly around everyone. All my interactions with Crow have been positive and I couldn't imagine him being angry. While I haven't heard him spread ideas too much, I have my trust in him that he will if he becomes CRC.
    +1 Good luck.

Plus we both had Clone Wars 2003 gifs, thats a HUGE deciding factor

#2 Otis, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018 at 3:21 PM
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. PartAlien

PartAlien Member
    Donator

+1 Very Mature and will bring new elements to the table, great candidate

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Richard

Richard Moderator
    Moderator Donator

Crow is a great guy who cares about what he does. I say he would be great for this role. +1

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. AvaryAce

AvaryAce Event Master
    Event Master Donator

I got him into this place and he hasnt stoped coming up with ideas to improve things, Ide like his voice to be heard from his mouth in CRC +1

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Nexoit

Nexoit Member
    Donator

Had a great conversation with Crow today. Seems to have some good ideas for the server and community with a great attitude to fit. Good luck +1

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Cosmosis

Cosmosis Member
    Donator

Even though I’ve just joined RC, meaning I’ll get to know you more, the couple encounters I’ve had with you have said a lot. I think you are worthy of this position, so I grant thee my +1.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Goatward

Goatward Member
    Donator

+1
    Crow's a mature, responsible person who I think could help with the server quite a bit, and the fact he's getting inspiration from other servers is a great idea in itself

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lunar

Lunar Member
    Donator

As stated above crows a mature and respectful person, always willing to help others and truely cares about helping the server grow and improve +1 from me

10. Sharp/Lemony

Sharp/Lemony Member

+1 I haven't known Crow for long but in the time I've known him he has been nothing but respectful and friendly, I've enjoyed talking to him about things on the server and just in general. I think he'd be a great person to represent the opinion of the community and help improve it.