Apoligies

Discussion in 'Resolved Reports / Appeals' started by Cents, Feb 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cents

Cents Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 7 / -2
    As I said, I apologized for the one incident that occurred yesterday, which was the first time that I have done it, I have no connections to the other crashes beforehand, Although I can't say that the incident that I have caused is less severe than those before.

2. Beatroot

Beatroot Advisor
    Advisor

Butcher
    Ratings:
    +529 / 108 / -15
    I am actually surprised at the length of rope the executive team has given you and the others involved in the issue at hand. I can tell you one very clear thing if it were up to me all those parties involved would be serving a community ban. You contributed to an issue that has slowly but certainly diminished the player count over the last few days, which is appalling. Also, it is very surprising to see the kindness shown by all those on the current staff team, I do not know why it is being taken so easily and I am strongly confused as to what everyone is thinking. At minimum, I say you serve out a 1 year ban. Why would the server want to allow people who had chaos on their mind continue to be involved in such a well developed and cherished community?
    I will be commenting on other appeals soon, but I could not see you coming back without issues nor do you deserve too.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Rein/Shockwave

Rein/Shockwave Active Member

Servant to the Emperor of Mankind
    Ratings:
    +121 / 32 / -14

Didn't know you too well only knew you were a old Commander Cody and Ghost Company CO. So I held respect for you and your skills. After seeing you time to time you seemed mingy and the respect lowered slowly. But then you tested a exploit making the EMs looks bad and the server's number lowered.

That respect is now gone. You may have apologized but I reckon you should stay banned and learn from this.

4. Richard

Richard Moderator
    Moderator Donator

Ratings:
    +127 / 62 / -2
    Before I could talk about how all 3 of us in ghost company have become Cody

Now I have to talk about how 2 of you have been banned...

Sad, embarrassing and unforgivable.

5. F1r3 Bu113ts

F1r3 Bu113ts Forum Staff
    Forum Moderator

Ratings:
    +74 / 20 / -1
    My main post is in Zbrillz's appeal. This man has attacked the server only once as he stated, but I believe that quite a few of you have missed. The constant crashing for the past few days was not caused solely by this group of 3. They should be banned for not a permanent amount of time, but rather a year or so. The reasoning is quite stupid really, but the regret does come through. Some others have done quite outrageous things, but were forgiven. I believe this can be the case as well here considering this is the first time cents has been banned.
    +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Andy

Andy Active Member
    Donator

Ratings:
    +98 / 26 / -6
    Oh, Cents. One of the fewer people I would expect to do this. You have truly given all the staff on the server a great deal of stress. You should have a second thought on this before taking action. You knew the cost when exploiting the server like this, and now you have ended up here. Sorry, but it's -1 from me. Reflect your action, Cent.

7. JamWay

JamWay Active Member

Warehousing
    Ratings:
    +42 / 29 / -1
    Cents I don't know you too well but you are an alright guy, The fact you and Ringo were kind of coerced into it makes it very controversial but what I have said on the others still stands.

This isn't funny, You have put strain on them EM's and they have got in trouble for something they were not responsible for, You have contributed to the server in the past so for many this is probably a headache.

Wait a few weeks before making an appeal in hopes that everything dies down.

Neutral
    Perhaps sentence can be shortened

8. s8ncaat

s8ncaat Community Manager
    Community Manager

Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +735 / 227 / -54
    Denied.

Your ban has been changed to 3 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.