612th Attack Battalion. (A question of lore)

Discussion in 'General Discussion (OOC)' started by Checkerisback, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Checkerisback

Checkerisback Member

LORE! It's the one fact we pride ourselves on Gateway. The fact that we are making transitions into being lore friendly and still be fun for the community. With the introduction of 612th, I've come facing an issue where no specific lore can be given on the regiment. So. I'm here to put up a debate.

With the term Attack Battalion, I'd assume that the 612th is a part of a corp, within a particular system army, as the same term is used to describe the 212th. However, we can be sure that the 612th do not have a paratrooper sub-company or anything a kin to a reconnaissance force (Ghost Company and ARF). However, it would also mean that the 612th is a forward and heavy hitting battalion, capable of pushing into the front lines at full force and taking enemy strong points.

The question is, should I write a lil something to fill in this void that we call lore? And would you lads minds looking at it to see whether it triggers you lot, or nay?

2. Crack

Crack Member

Personally I'd like to see more lore for 612th and even if that means you have to fill it in with some not exactly accurate stuff that would be fine on my part

3. Vanish

Vanish Active Member

I personally think you should write in that void, It'll help out a lot.

4. Aussi

Aussi Forum Addict
    Donator

612th was stationed on Devaron before its capture by savage oppress, the regiment was led by Rodian Jedi Bolla Ropal, 612th was reassigned to another Jedi once Ropal was killed by Cad Bane. Commander 4572 "Ganch" was the leader of this group, detachments of the 612th include Skua Squad, led by Ganch in a botched mission early in the clone wars that costed them their lives excluding Ganch's, which left him to be a no-nonsense and by-the-book leader.
    thats all the lore i could find on them.