1 Suggestion, 1 Issue

Discussion in 'Issues and suggestions' started by Goatward, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:48 PM.

Tags:
  1. Goatward

Goatward Member
    Donator

Suggestion
    Make a 4th slot in the F2 menu. So people can have 2 Clones, 1 Jedi, and a slot for an EM role (Such as Advisory Commander) or an EC like a commando droid. This might be hell to code I dunno, but it seems useful.

Issue
    RC Roles. Such as "Unnasigned RC" Class and dedicated roles for each character. This would ensure that Fi (a sniper) does not put slams everywhere and other roles only use their kit. There could also be "Unnasigned RC Medic" "Unnasigned RC Sniper" and "Unnasigned RC Demolitionist"

I've been told that these were already being made, and I want to confirm that fact and get a date, or estimate of completion. and if they're not being made, then make em plz

2. AnnoyingTaco (Herd)

Moderator Donator

A simple fix to the issue would be that each member understands what they should and shouldn't be using....

Unfortunately such a fix seems to be hard to grasp sometimes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Goatward

Goatward Member
    Donator

Well, yeah but it would also fix the annoying problem of models. For example, if you’re a warrant officer in delta squad, you’re boss. Doesn’t matter who you actually are. With a role for each character, they would not have rank based models.

4. Shenpai

Shenpai Forum Manager
    Forum Manager Teamspeak Manager Donator

You cant get a date on this stuff. It's about one bloke coding it all. Unless S8n has a date you wont be getting one until it comes out.

5. Goatward

Goatward Member
    Donator

Okay, but it is still a thing that's happening i assume. That's all I really wanted to know.